1. Russian Ice Cave via Reddit
2. Truck Crash Gif
3. Snowboarding Photo Finalists for the Red Bull Illume
Red Bull unveiled the top 250 images in their Illume photo contest, 30 of them are snowboarding photos and the one above is my favourite. It's worth having a browse through the gallery on Transworld Snowboarding. The winners are announced on Thursday.
4. Snowball Gloves via Poppy Gall
5. Toy Boarders
6. Demolition Man
7. Heather Mills: will skiing bring her Paralympic glory?
A quick read from the Guardian
8. Barbie vs Wages
Snowboarders get paid loads kids.
They conclude that price discrimination is probably at work: sellers exploit parental hopes that a girl playing palaeontologist may grow up to be the real thing, so charge more.
Highbrow journalism from the Economist.
9. Kremlin insiders have claimed the new laws were actually designed to provoke a Winter Olympic boycott because Putin finds the bobsleigh ‘horrifyingly erotic’.
Highbrow journalism from the Daily Mash
10. Danny Hart Hits Whistler
bobsledding needs jumps
You Might Also Like...
The last edition of Top TENuous